Colorado Foreclosure Hotline
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Epic Business Apps
The panel also identified the effectiveness of HUD-approved housing counseling, and acknowledged that a unified network of such agencies would be essential in combating the foreclosure problem.
The Colorado Foreclosure Hotline was created as a central point of contact for homeowners in danger of foreclosure, and as a means for connecting those homeowners to a HUD-approved housing counseling agency in their community.
Here's what you'll find on our app:
- One-touch dialing to a foreclosure counselor, directions to our main office, and built-in sharing features
- List of foreclosure-related events that are available to homeowners
- A map of partner agencies, with descriptions, contact information, and GPS directions to each
- Feedback recorder that allows users of the hotline to provide comments on the service they received
- A toolkit featuring a CO-based foreclosure timeline, prevention options, a loss mitigation checklist, foreclosure terms, and scam avoidance
- Other resources, a section for notes related to your foreclosure, and related social media