10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Designmate
• the conditions facilitating the reaction at molecular level
• how the loss or gain of electrons in atoms leads to combination reactions
• some common examples of combination reactions to further clarify the concept
The app especially caters to the curriculum requirements of high school students.
It includes various additional features such as:
• A compact script that enables an easy and quick understanding
• A section devoted to self explanatory images showing the molecular view of various combination reactions
• The brain teaser of a quiz for assessing your knowledge
• Crucial key-terms with effective interpretation of each
• Web links to enrich the given content further
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
Keywords: Combination, education, eureka.in, designmate, chemistry, synthesis. high school, e-learning, k12 education, animated video
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
Tags: designmate eureka free class types of reactions.