** Massive update to Version 2! ** Now the CCSS app includes a variety of tools to help teachers, including a roster, reporting functionality, advanced search, and more, in addition to the reference information.
The Common Core State Standards app is both an interactive reference and a sophisticated tool for teachers. It includes a reference for all of the standards in the national Common Core State Standards Initiative for school systems across the country. This easy to use and concise app allows teachers, administrators, and parents to view the standards, take notes on each standard, create a roster of students, take notes on individual students' progress, create and print reports per standard or per student, mark standards with customizable indicators, and easily search the standards. It also includes the ability to download lesson plans and standards materials to aid teachers. Students can even create reports and do homework using templates and turn them in to be read and stored within the CCSS app.
It is an excellent reference for teachers to utilize in developing lesson plans, and for parents to understand the standards their children are learning and being tested against. The app includes Common Core State Standards for Math and English from grades Kindergarten through High School.
45 states have adopted the Common Core State Standards, which represents a significant direction in our country’s educational system. The Common Core State Standards app has been developed to help teachers and parents in providing students with a quality education that meets the requirements of the Common Core State Standards.
• Easy to use reference interface to access all of the Common Core State Standards
• Create a roster of students in a class
• Take notes for each standard and each student. Even take notes per student per standard.
• Create reports for each student, tracking progress against the standards, and create reports for each standard for use in communicating with the administration.
• Includes the Common Core State Standards for Math and English Language Arts in Grades Kindergarten through High School
• Organized by grade level for relevant access. Set your preferred grade level.
• Powerful search feature that allows search through all of the standards
• Add your own progress indicators to each standard
• Built on a powerful engine designed to correlate a large amount of content with each standard. Download a variety of documents and data into your own personal library.
Common Core State Standards content copyright National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
from 16 reviews