This free concrete calculator is able to make various calculations.
- Concrete volume calculator: You are able to calculate the concrete volume. Just enter the diameter (in feet), depth (in feet) and quantity.
- Concrete slab calculator: You are able to calculate the required volume of mixer to pour for a concrete slab with the known measurements of width, length and thickness.
- Concrete column fill: Simply enter the height and diameter of the column, and click on the calculate button. The calculator will display the number of cubic yards required.
- Concrete footer volume: You are able to calculate the required amount of concrete to fill the footing with the given width, length and thickness.
- Block wall calculator: You are able to estimate the number of cubic yards required to be filled in a concrete for the given length, width and size.
The best tool for college and work. If you are a student, it will helps you to learn civil engineering or construction engineering!
Note: Concrete is widely used for making architectural structures, foundations, brick/block walls, pavements, bridges/overpasses, highways, runways, parking structures, dams, pools/reservoirs, pipes, footings for gates, fences and poles and even boats.
Tags: calculadora de cimento para parede , calculadora de blocos de concreto , como fechar para encher uma coluna de concreto , 混凝土計算 , calculadora de coluna de concreto , calculadora bloco de concreto , como calcular o betão necessario para encher uma parede , calculadora colun concreto , como calcular o volume de concreto necessario para uma parede?
from 1.039 reviews