Data Warehouse Interview Questions provides you a wide range of questions that can be asked during a Interview. Application answers most commonly asked interview questions and has been categories for ease.
At the Time of publishing this is the only application in Android market on Data Warehouse Interview Question.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews. Application Covers all Common question and also questions specific to any particular area in Data Warehouse, Business Objects, Actuate, Cognos etc.
1. 650+ questions that prepare you for any Data Warehouse of interview.
2. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
4. This Application puts the interviewee in the driver's seat and helps them steer their way to impress the interviewer with their knowledge.
Application Cover questions from Following 22 broad Categories.
1. Data Warehousing (Main)
2. Ab Initio
4. Basics Data Warehouse
5. BO Designer
6. Business Objects
7. Cognos Data Warehouse
9. Crystal Enterprise Suite
10. Data Mart
11. Data Stage
12. Data Warehouse Analyst
13. Data Warehouse Concepts
14. Data Warehouses MicroStrategy
15. Enterprise Data Warehouse
16. Extract Transform Load (ETL)
17. General Datawarehousing
18. Informatica Data Warehousing
19. Micro Strategy
20. Operational Data Store
22. SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
Q. ) How many clustered indexes can u create for a table in DWH? In case of truncate and delete command what happens to table, which has unique id.
Ans: You can have only one clustered index per table. If you use delete command, you can rollback... it fills your redo log files.
If you do not want records, you may use truncate command, which will be faster and does not fill your redo log file.
Q.) What is a CUBE in data warehousing concept?
Ans : Cubes are logical representation of multidimensional data. The edge of the cube contains dimension members and the body of the cube contains data values.
Tags: data warehouse interview questions , datawarehouse png , in case of truncate and delete command what happens to table which has unique id , application of datawere huose into edcation , data warehouse qa interview questions , enterprise data warehouse qa questions