*** Your library will need to be updated with Destiny v10.0 or higher to use the Destiny Quest Mobile App ***
Go beyond the walls of your library with the Destiny Quest Mobile App! Search your library catalog -- anytime, anywhere! Available for Android phones and tablets, this app puts the powerful searching capabilities of Destiny Quest -- in the palm of your hand.
What can I do with the Destiny Quest Mobile App?
An intuitive, easy to use app allows you to:
• Search for resources in your library
• Submit and read ratings and reviews
• Place holds and add items to My List
• Discover the Top 10 Most Popular titles and New Books at your library
• Maintain lists of books you’re Now Reading, Want to Read and Have Read
• View your Account information including checkouts, holds and outstanding fines
• Use the Resource Lists posted by Teachers & Librarians, to find resources on the topics discussed in class.
With Destiny Quest Mobile, you’re ALWAYS connected to the library. Your library will need to be using Destiny v10.0 or higher to use this app, and your access to these features will be set up by your Librarian. so check with your Librarian first.
To learn more about the features in the Destiny Quest Mobile app visit http://www.follettsoftware.com/destinyquestmobile. Destiny customers with current maintenance agreements can also obtain product support by contacting Follett Support at 800-323-3397.
Want a better eBook reading experience?
Using the Destiny Quest Mobile app, students can browse their library’s Follett eBook collection, check out a Follett eBook using the Follett Enlight app and read their Follett eBook – anytime, anywhere – from a tablet device. The Follett Enlight app is free for Android tablets (3.0 and higher).
Tags: destiny quest , embed destiny quest , destiny , does monroe county library have destiny quest , destiny quest phone app screen screenshot , samsung galaxy tablet follett destiny