Discover Medina History
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DXY Solutions LLC
Discover Medina is a collaborative project with interpretive stories developed by students and teachers at Medina City Schools, in collaboration with the Educational Service Center of Cuyahoga County. Learn more about the project and partnerships involved in creating Discover Medina at http://discovermedina.org/.
• Interactive map with more than 20 geo-located stories and topics (and growing!)
• Historic images
• Oral history audio
• Documentary videos
• Directions to each site using Google Maps
• Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, and email
• Search stories and browse tours or use the map to see nearby points of interest
• Historical content: Medina City Schools & the Educational Service Center of Cuyahoga County.
• Project Director: Shannon Conley, Medina City Schools.
• Discover Medina is powered by Curatescape (mobilehistorical.org), a mobile interpretive tool developed by the Center for Public History + Digital Humanities at Cleveland State University.
• The concept & technical development of Curatescape is led by Dr. Mark Tebeau & the Center for Public History + Digital Humanities.
• Graphic design: Epstein Design Partners (epsteindesign.com)
• Software development: DXY Solutions (dxysolutions.com)
Copyright 2012 Curatescape: Dr. Mark Tebeau & Cleveland State University. Discover Medina content and stories: Medina City Schools, using Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States (CC BY-SA 3.0).
Fixed Android 2.3 item descriptions bug and updated link formatting.