Division: Squeebles Reversed
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Keystagefun
He'll only release them if you can answer enough division question correctly across 4 different game modes.
Here are some of the things parents and children have said about the other Squeebles games from KeyStageFun:
- “Love this app! It's been great for helping my kids learn their times tables in a fun way!”
- “My 10 year old loves it and I practically have to wrestle my phone off her!”
- “Amazing. This app is great for kids like me. I love it.”
Division: Squeebles Times Tables Reversed for iPad helps children (and adults) to consolidate their times tables in a fun, interactive way by asking them the reverse of the standard times tables questions, so instead of 3 x 4 = ?, you will be asked 12 ÷ 3 = ? and so on.
The four game modes allow children at all levels with their division and times tables to benefit from the app, from beginners to seasoned professionals!
- "Divisions 1 - 12" which tests you on dividing by the first 12 numbers, essentially the opposite of doing your times tables.
- "Tricky Divisions" which tests you on any division questions you previously got wrong.
- "Mix it Up", where you are asked randomly selected questions in either "Easier" or "Harder" mode.
- "Division Reversed" where you have to fill in the gaps in the division questions (ie: 24 ÷ what = 3).
As well as the 24 Squeebles to rescue, there are also 42 medals to collect, 6 background themes to unlock and trophies and stars to earn.
This app can either be used as a stand alone app or in conjunction with Times Tables: Squeebles Multiplication.
Please note - the 24 Squeebles featured in this app are completely different from those featured in the Squeebles Times Tables app.
The Squeebles make learning fun!