The Maths Monster has been up to his old tricks again and has taken 24 more of the Squeebles prisoner.
He'll only release them if you can answer enough division question correctly across 4 different game modes.
Here are some of the things parents and children have said about the other Squeebles games from KeyStageFun:
- “Love this app! It's been great for helping my kids learn their times tables in a fun way!”
- “My 10 year old loves it and I practically have to wrestle my phone off her!”
- “Amazing. This app is great for kids like me. I love it.”
Division: Squeebles Times Tables Reversed for iPad helps children (and adults) to consolidate their times tables in a fun, interactive way by asking them the reverse of the standard times tables questions, so instead of 3 x 4 = ?, you will be asked 12 ÷ 3 = ? and so on.
The four game modes allow children at all levels with their division and times tables to benefit from the app, from beginners to seasoned professionals!
- "Divisions 1 - 12" which tests you on dividing by the first 12 numbers, essentially the opposite of doing your times tables.
- "Tricky Divisions" which tests you on any division questions you previously got wrong.
- "Mix it Up", where you are asked randomly selected questions in either "Easier" or "Harder" mode.
- "Division Reversed" where you have to fill in the gaps in the division questions (ie: 24 ÷ what = 3).
As well as the 24 Squeebles to rescue, there are also 42 medals to collect, 6 background themes to unlock and trophies and stars to earn.
This app can either be used as a stand alone app or in conjunction with Times Tables: Squeebles Multiplication.
Please note - the 24 Squeebles featured in this app are completely different from those featured in the Squeebles Times Tables app.
The Squeebles make learning fun!