First time driving? Moving to Canada - BC? Career as a driver? Want to drive again? Or a license for pleasure? This app will suit your needs. It helps you to prepare for the written part of the Learners license application. The app contains all the classes you need to obtain a driving license in BC, Canada. Record shows that most people using this app only need less than 15 minutes to finish the real test. The practice test consists of totally hundreds to thousands multiple choice questions derived from "Learn to Drive Smart" and other manuals, on which the test is based. Questions have been collected from multiple reliable resources such as Richmond Public Library, Rocky Mountain Pro Drivers Inc. (Cranbrook), CSTT Driver Training (Victoria), or Albion Driver Training (Victoria). You can use this application to practice answering the same multiple choice questions that may appear on the real driving exam, or simply test your knowledge about driving theories and be a smart driver. Keep practice makes perfect!
* Please note the app doesn't mean to be a study guide for your theory test. We encourage users to review the books as well
- Class 1 (Semi-trailer truck): Semi-trailer trucks and all other motor vehicles or combinations of vehicles except motorcycle. To get your commercial vehicle licence, you need to study Driving Commercial Vehicles, take the appropriate knowledge test, practice driving under a Learner’s licence, and take the commercial road test.
- Class 2 (Bus): Buses, including school buses, special activity buses and special vehicles. Trailers or towed vehicles may not exceed 4,600 kilograms except if the bus and trailers or towed vehicles do not have air brakes. Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 4.
- Class 3 (Truck with more than two axles): Trucks with more than 2 axles, such as dump trucks and large tow trucks, but not including a bus that is being used to transport passengers. Trailers may not exceed 4,600 kilograms except if the truck and trailers do not have air brakes. A tow car towing a vehicle of any weight. A mobile truck crane. Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5.
- Class 4 (Taxi, limousine, ambulance): (Restricted) Taxis and limousines (up to 10 persons including the driver), Ambulances. Special vehicles with a seating capacity of not more than 10 persons (including the driver) used to transport people with disabilities. Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5.
- Class 5 or 7 (Passenger vehicle): Passing your Class 5 road test is the very last step in graduated licensing. You might also take the Class 5 road test if: (1) you\'ve moved to B.C. with a licence from another country, (2) your licence has been expired for more than three years, or (3) you\'re taking a re-examination requested by the Office of the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles.
- Class 6 or 8 (Motorcycle): The Class 8 road test is the first of two road tests that less experienced drivers must take to qualify for a full-privilege, Class 6 motorcycle licence.
- Air Brake Endorsement: There are two types of air brake endorsements: (1) On-highway — You need this endorsement if you have a B.C. driver\'s licence and want to drive air brake equipped vehicles on a highway. A highway includes all roadways that can be used by the general public. (2) Off-highway (industrial) — You need this endorsement if you want to operate air brake equipped vehicles on industrial roads. An industrial road is most often a road used for transporting natural resources. Example: a logging road.
- House \ Heavy Trailer Endorsement: Recreational (house) trailers exceeding 4,600 kg, when the trailer or truck towing it does not have air brakes. Trailers or towed vehicles exceeding 4,600 kilograms provided neither the truck nor trailer has air brakes. Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5.
Tags: theory test truck driver canada , motor vehicle air endorsement examination icbc , theory test for learners licence , get all classes , bc class 3 theory test , canadian truck driving theory test , air brake endorsement practice test icbc richmond bc , bc practice driving test richmond public library , alberta driving class 5 and 4 mock road test