EarlyZoo - 80 Animals for Kids
by: ChildUp • 9
The EarlyZoo Application was created to help parents and caregivers teach preschoolers the basics of zoology and biology through the discovery of 80 different animals classified in 8 categories.
In the EarlyZoo App you will find a short description for each animal (as well as their respective sounds), a vocabulary of over 500 words to be used in fun and educational sessions with your kids. It's important to keep in mind that the true power of EarlyZoo lies in your interactions with your child, as any early knowledge is better learned with the caring and intensive guidance of an adult!
8 Categories of Animals:
1. 10 Domestic Animals: Horse, Cow, Pig, Sheep, Dog, Cat, Duck, Rabbit, Chicken, Mouse.
2. 10 African Mammals: Camel, Elephant, Rhinoceros, Hippopotamus, Giraffe, Gorilla, Zebra, Chimpanzee, Lion, Hyena.
3. 10 Birds: Ostrich, Toucan, Penguin, Eagle, Owl, Flamingo, Sparrow, Parrot, Pelican, Vulture.
4. 10 Aquatic Animals: Whale, Crab, Shark, Walrus, Octopus, Goldfish, Sea lion, Lobster, Dolphin, Hippocampus.
5. 10 Mammals: Baboon, Bear, Bison, Deer, Fox, Llama, Orangutan, Panda, Squirrel, Warthog.
6. 8 Mammals & 2 Marsupials: Anteater, Armadillo, Bat, Beaver, Black Panther, Hedgehog, Kangaroo, Koala, Platypus, Tiger.
7. 10 Reptiles: Chameleon, Cobra, Crocodile, Frog, Gecko, Iguana, Rattlesnake, Salamander, Toad, Turtle.
8. 8 Insects & 2 Arachnids: Ant, Bee, Butterfly, Caterpillar, Dragonfly, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Scarab Beetle, Scorpion, Spider.
The ChildUp Early Learning Tools:
To learn more about the practical uses of EarlyZoo by parents from all over the world, please check out the ChildUp Community. You can get interesting and useful tips, read early learning and teaching testimonials, watch parenting videos, and read more about the ChildUp Applications and Early Learning Game Cards: www.childup.com/early-learning-tools.