by: Dictionary Inc • 605
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. This field first became an identifiable occupation in the latter half of the 19th century after commercialisation of the electric telegraph, the telephone, and electric power distribution and use. It now covers a wide range of sub fields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, RF engineering, and signal processing.
1. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Electrical Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
2. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
3. Add New Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new Electrical terms in this Dictionary.
4. > 10,000 Terms – Included all the popular and common Electronics terms in the dictionary.
5. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost FOC.
6. Offline – It wok offline, no internet connection is needed.
7. Small in size – All the Julia Dictionary will only take a small portion of your space with size of less than 1MB
Tags: electric dictionary , electrcal dictionary , electrical engineering dictionarey , electrical dictionary