Electron Config Pro
by: Yukod Software • 0
Electron Config Pro is an electron configuration tool designed to predict electron configuration of all elements in the periodic table and for a huge number of oxidation states. It was designed with the student in mind, but can be a useful reference for a professional scientist or a teacher.
Electron Config Pro features:
- An electron configurations calculator engine which incorporates the Aufbau principle and all rules therein.
- A list of all elements from the periodic table including their electron configurations for almost any oxidation state.
- A large number of orbital animations.
- An interactive electron configurations exercise test which can provide a huge number of exercises generated randomly.
- A theory quiz which currently has 80 multiple-choice questions that are served randomly (more to be added!)
- A complete theoretical summary including both the physical and the chemical backgrounds (over 8000 words on 10 pages of theory).
Please note that we have 2 other versions of this app. A simple electron configurations engine (calculator) without any additional features, and a free (lite) version of this app so you can try before you buy.
We will continue updating the app as required.
No special permissions are required.