English - Greek Flashcards
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Want to master English vocabulary?
English - Greek flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in English for Greek speakers. One side of flashcards contains words in English and another side of flashcards contains words in Greek. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling to make the learning English language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
English - Greek flashcards app includes 5000+ premade English flashcards which cover the most used English words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Tags: greek english flashcards, learning flashcards english/greek, photo flashcards english greek, learning flash cards greek/english, english learning photographic flash cards, picture flash cards learning english, english togreek flash cards, greek/english flash cards, english flashcards, flashcards english greek.
1.New user interface.
2.Updated more contents for English : Grammar Practice, English Daily, Vocabulary….
3.Improved contents (corrected misspelling words...).