English Language Reference
by: Quackenworth Inc. • 0
QUACKENWORTH'S ENGLISH LANGUAGE REFERENCE APP
This is the perfect app for students (and parents) who need a quick refresher or for students who require extra help with basic English language topics. The app contains sixteen essential subjects required for mastery of basic English language.
9 to 14
4 to 9
HOW CAN YOU USE THIS APP?
* For classroom assignments
* Homework help
* With study groups
* Simple, quick references on the go
* Test preparation
WHO SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS APP?
* Elementary and middle school students
* Students learning English
The app is split into two sections Essentials and Basic , and contains the following subjects:
* Alphabet – Vowel, consonants
* Directions – North, northwest, etc.
* Numbers – Cardinal and ordinal numbers
* Calendar – Seasons, Months, days
* Measurement – Area, weight, distance, temperature etc.
* Colors – Primary, secondary colors
* Time – Past, present, future, morning(am), afternoon (pm), night (pm)
* Grammar Rules – End punctuation, punctuation, capitalization, sentences, clauses
* Singular/Plural – singular, plural
* Story Structure – How to write a story, elements of plot
* Essays – Expository, narrative, descriptive, 3-paragraph, 5-paragraph
* Writing Process – Prewriting, writing, editing, publishing
* Parts of Speech – nouns, verbs, adverbs¬, pronouns, adjectives, and more
* Vocabulary – root words, prefix, suffix
* Nym words – antonyms, synonyms, etc.