EuclidesGeo covers basic topics of Euclidean Geometry that are usually used in the school. This app has all the important formulas and concepts covered to help the student on learning of geometry
This content is organized into following groups:
- Angles: Definition, angle bisector, properties. Acute angle, right angle, obtuse angle, straight angle, reflex angle, adjacent angles, complementary angles, supplementary angles, vertical angles. Properties
- Triangles: Definition, properties. Types of triangles: scalene triangle, isosceles triangle, equilateral triangle, rectangle triangle, acute triangle, obtuse triangle.
- Line and Points Associated with a Triangle: Altitude and orthocenter, median and barycenter, perpendicular bisector and circumcenter, angle bisector and incenter. Properties.
- Metric Relations in a Triangle: Congruence of triangles. Congruence criteria: SAS, ASA, SSS. Application of congruence of triangles: Angles bisector Theorem, Perpendicular bisector Theorem, midline Theorem. Similar triangles, test for similar triangles: AA, SAS, SSS. Metric relation in a rectangle triangle. Metric relation in an oblique triangle.
- Polygons and Quadrilaterals: Definition. Types of polygons: By number of sides, convex and nonconvex, equilateral, equiangular, regular. Properties. Quadrilateral. Types of quadrilateral: parallelogram, rhomboid, rectangle, rhombus, square, trapezoid, trapezium. Properties. Regular polygons.
- Circle: Definition. Line associated with a circle: ratius, chord, tangent line, secant line, exterior line. Angles in circles: central angle, inscribed angle, tangent chord angle, interior angle, exterior angle. Metric relation in a circle.
- Areas: Area of a triangle, properties. Area of a quadrilateral: square, rectangle, rhombus, square, trapezoid, trapezium. Area of a regular polygon. Area of a circle.
- Space Geometry and Geometric Solids: Geometric solids, polyhedrons and types of polyhedrons. Regular polyhedron. Prism. Pyramid. Cylinder. Cone. Sphere. Properties.