1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DyrF Technologies
This content is organized into following groups:
- Angles: Definition, angle bisector, properties. Acute angle, right angle, obtuse angle, straight angle, reflex angle, adjacent angles, complementary angles, supplementary angles, vertical angles. Properties
- Triangles: Definition, properties. Types of triangles: scalene triangle, isosceles triangle, equilateral triangle, rectangle triangle, acute triangle, obtuse triangle.
- Line and Points Associated with a Triangle: Altitude and orthocenter, median and barycenter, perpendicular bisector and circumcenter, angle bisector and incenter. Properties.
- Metric Relations in a Triangle: Congruence of triangles. Congruence criteria: SAS, ASA, SSS. Application of congruence of triangles: Angles bisector Theorem, Perpendicular bisector Theorem, midline Theorem. Similar triangles, test for similar triangles: AA, SAS, SSS. Metric relation in a rectangle triangle. Metric relation in an oblique triangle.
- Polygons and Quadrilaterals: Definition. Types of polygons: By number of sides, convex and nonconvex, equilateral, equiangular, regular. Properties. Quadrilateral. Types of quadrilateral: parallelogram, rhomboid, rectangle, rhombus, square, trapezoid, trapezium. Properties. Regular polygons.
- Circle: Definition. Line associated with a circle: ratius, chord, tangent line, secant line, exterior line. Angles in circles: central angle, inscribed angle, tangent chord angle, interior angle, exterior angle. Metric relation in a circle.
- Areas: Area of a triangle, properties. Area of a quadrilateral: square, rectangle, rhombus, square, trapezoid, trapezium. Area of a regular polygon. Area of a circle.
- Space Geometry and Geometric Solids: Geometric solids, polyhedrons and types of polyhedrons. Regular polyhedron. Prism. Pyramid. Cylinder. Cone. Sphere. Properties.
Tags: euclidesgeo, euclidesge, webmerlin.