1. This calculator displays, in real time, the 'Molecular Weight', 'Atomic Weight' of individual elements in the entered formula, 'Mass Percent' of individual components in the entered formula and finally, it displays the count of individual elements in the entered formula.
2. This calculator also accepts nested groups (i.e. groups enclosed in parenthesis), for example Ta(N(CH3)2)5. You can have unlimited nested groups and the result is displayed as you type!
3. Also, you can convert moles to grams and vice versa (for this you can enter the molecular formula or you can directly enter the molecular weight).
4. This app also allows you to save molecular formula and/or molecular weight to the history and access them as you need. So you can basically make a list of most common formluae you use.
5. And obviously, the chemical formula is case sensitive.
6. This app is completely free of ads and money! But if you like the app, please consider purchasing the 'donate' version of the app on Google Play Market.
7. If you have any suggestions on improving the app, please add it in the comments or shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
from 2 reviews