FAA ATP Written Test Prep
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dauntless Aviation
*** This app has now been updated with many new features, including support for favorite questions, a more robust and faster update feature, support for a wider range of devices (including large screen sizes and more and Motorola devices, integration with the (optional) StudyStatus.com test monitoring / results sharing service, question search, and much more! ***
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA ATP written test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This ATP/ADX version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* ATP - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (Part 121)
* ATA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135)
* ATH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135)
* ADX - Aircraft Dispatcher
* ARA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135) (added rating)
* ARH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135) (added rating)
* Canadian Airline Transport Pilot to USA FAA Conversion
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
ATP 121 or 135?
Some airplane pilots are not sure whether they should take the Part 121 or the Part 135 tests. In short, from the FAA's perspective, it doesn't matter - study for the one that is most interesting to you and perhaps the one that you envision as most relevant to your future career. for a more detailed description of this, please see our website.
Remember, this software allows you to study both 121 and 135 and jump between them (and the other ATP tests) as you'd like with no restrictions.
Good luck on your test!
*** Our ATP preps have been used by thousands of students over the years to successfully pass their ATP tests. Unfortunately, This app here is hobbled by some completely unfair reviews from users. To see our responses to those unfair reviews, see www.dauntles-soft.com/android/reviewresponse
Tags: atp written best software, faa atp written exam, faa atpl theory, atp written prep, fastest way to prepare for faa atp written exam, faa commercial written test, prepware atp free apk, faa adx test apps, faa atpl theory exam question bank, helicopter faa atpl theory.
* All known issues relating to updates and stability have now been addressed in this update. Thank you for your patience*
- FAA Questions Updated (you can always get the latest from our editors via the built-in update feature - we are unique in providing this for FAA testing and it's particularly important now that the FAA is issuing more question updates more often than ever before
- Explanations updated and refined by our editorial staff
- Issue with low number of audio questions fixed