Spend less time studying and more time flying! This is the FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP Part 121, ATP Part 135, and Helicopter) and Aircraft Dispatcher (ADX) version of GroundSchool, our FAA knowledge (written) test preparation featuring up-to-date questions, free updates, and illustrated explanations written by a professional team of pilot examiners and instructors.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
*** App now features our exclusive "Jargon Buster" feature - over 10,000 aviation terms defined and linked in a "don't lose your place" way to help you score higher and learn more efficiently! ***
*** This app has now been updated with many new features, including support for favorite questions, a more robust and faster update feature, support for a wider range of devices (including large screen sizes and more and Motorola devices, integration with the (optional) StudyStatus.com test monitoring / results sharing service, question search, and much more! ***
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA ATP written test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This ATP/ADX version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* ATP - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (121 and ATM)
* ATA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135)
* ATH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135)
* ADX - Aircraft Dispatcher
* ARA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135) (added rating)
* ARH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135) (added rating)
* Canadian Airline Transport Pilot to USA FAA Conversion
Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We take pride in the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
Yes - pick ATP 121 to study for the new ATP Multiengine (ATM) test!
Good luck on your test!
*** Our ATP preps have been used by thousands of students over the years to successfully pass their ATP tests. Unfortunately, This app here is hobbled by some completely unfair reviews from users. To see our responses to those unfair reviews, see www.dauntles-soft.com/android/reviewresponse
Tags: faa commercial written test , faa atpl theory , fastest way to prepare for faa atp written exam , atp written prep , faa atp written exam , atp written best software , dauntless aviation app reviews , igra faa atp written test prep , register in the faa atp written test