FAA CFI Flight Instructor Prep
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dauntless Aviation
*** This app has now been updated with many new features, including support for favorite questions, a more robust and faster update feature, support for a wider range of devices (including large screen sizes and more and Motorola devices, integration with the (optional) StudyStatus.com test monitoring / results sharing service, question search, and much more! ***
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Share Your Results with your instructor
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This CFI version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* FIA - Flight Instructor Airplane
* FRH - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Helicopter
* FIG - Flight Instructor Glider
* AFA - Flight Instructor Airplane (added rating)
* AFG - Flight Instructor Glider (added rating)
* BGI - Ground Instructor Basic
* AGI - Ground Instructor Advanced
* FRG - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Gyroplane
* GFA - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Gyroplane (added rating)
* HFA - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Helicopter (added rating)
* FOI - Fundamentals of Instruction
* MCI - Military Competence Flight Instructor
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
Fundamentals of Instruction?
Yes! This software will prepare you for the FAA Fundamentals of Insruction (FoI) exam that is required of most flight and ground instructor candidates. You do not need to buy this software 'twice' if you want to study for the FOI and another test, for example, the FIA Flight Instructor Airplane. Rather, you can switch through the included tests as often and as much as you'd like.
Military Competence Instructor?
Yes! This software will prepare you for the MCI military competence instructor test that is required to convert US military flight instructing experience into FAA instructor ratings. What you need to do is select the MCI test within the software and then go to take the test. For details on this test, please visit our website.
Good luck on your test!
Tags: faa cfi flight instructor prep apk, flight instructor, faa sport pilot test prep apk, cfi prep course, cfi written apps, free faa private pilot test prep apk, faa cfi knowledge code, bgi faa, flightprep, cfi faa dvd software.
* All known issues relating to updates and stability have now been addressed in this update. Thank you for your patience*
- FAA Questions Updated (you can always get the latest from our editors via the built-in update feature - we are unique in providing this for FAA testing and it's particularly important now that the FAA is issuing more question updates more often than ever before
- Explanations updated and refined by our editorial staff
- Issue with low number of audio questions fixed