Spend less time studying and more time flying! This is the FAA Flight and Ground Instructor (CFI) version of GroundSchool, our FAA knowledge (written) test preparation featuring up-to-date questions, free updates, and illustrated explanations written by a professional team of pilot examiners and instructors.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
*** New! This app now features our exclusive "Jargon Buster" feature - over 10,000 aviation technical terms defined and linked to in a "don't lose your place" way to help you score higher and learn more efficiently! ***
*** This app has now been updated with many new features, including support for favorite questions, a more robust and faster update feature, support for a wider range of devices (including large screen sizes and more and Motorola devices, integration with the (optional) StudyStatus.com test monitoring / results sharing service, question search, and much more! ***
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Share Your Results with your instructor
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This CFI version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* FIA - Flight Instructor Airplane
* FRH - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Helicopter
* FIG - Flight Instructor Glider
* AFA - Flight Instructor Airplane (added rating)
* AFG - Flight Instructor Glider (added rating)
* BGI - Ground Instructor Basic
* AGI - Ground Instructor Advanced
* FRG - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Gyroplane
* GFA - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Gyroplane (added rating)
* HFA - Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Helicopter (added rating)
* FOI - Fundamentals of Instruction
* MCI - Military Competence Flight Instructor
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
Fundamentals of Instruction?
Yes! This software will prepare you for the FAA Fundamentals of Insruction (FoI) exam that is required of most flight and ground instructor candidates. You do not need to buy this software 'twice' if you want to study for the FOI and another test, for example, the FIA Flight Instructor Airplane. Rather, you can switch through the included tests as often and as much as you'd like.
Military Competence Instructor?
Yes! This software will prepare you for the MCI military competence instructor test that is required to convert US military flight instructing experience into FAA instructor ratings. What you need to do is select the MCI test within the software and then go to take the test. For details on this test, please visit our website.
Good luck on your test!
Tags: faa cfi flight instructor prep apk , flight instructor , faa cfi flight instuctor , flightprep , free faa private pilot test prep apk , cfi prep course , faa private pilot test , faa cfi , bgi faa