FAA Private Pilot Test Prep
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dauntless Aviation
*** This app has now been updated with many new features, including support for favorite questions, a more robust and faster update feature, support for a wider range of devices, integration with the (optional) StudyStatus.com test monitoring / results sharing service, question search, and much more! ***
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test!
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA Private Pilot and/or Recreational Pilot knowledge (written) test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This Private and Recreational Pilot version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* Private Pilot Airplane (PAR)
* Private Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter (PRH)
* Private Pilot Glider (PGL)
* Private Pilot Balloon - Gas (PBG)
* Private Pilot Balloon - Hot Air (PBH)
* Private Pilot Rotorcraft Gyroplane (PRG)
* Private Pilot Powered Parachute (PPP)
* Private Pilot Weight Shift Control (PWS)
* Private Pilot Lighter-than-Air (Airship) (PLA)
* Recreational Pilot Airplane (RPA)
* Recreational Pilot Helicopter (RPH)
* Recreational Pilot Gyroplane (RPG)
* Private Pilot Airplane / Recreational Pilot - Transition (PAT)
* Private Pilot Helicopter / Recreational Pilot Transition (PHT)
* Private Pilot Gyroplane / Recreational Pilot Transition (PGT)
* Canadian Private Pilot to USA FAA Conversion (PCP)
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
Good luck on your test!
Tags: faa private pilot test prep apk, faa private pilot test apk, private pilot, private and recreational pilot apk, faa private pilot test .apk, faa atp written test prep.apk, free jaa atpl theory exam apk, faa private akp, dauntless atpl apk, faa private pilot test prep v1.3.2 .apk.
*All known issues relating to updates and stability have now been addressed in this update, including random crashes on small number of latest tablets and hi-res devices.*
- FAA Questions Updated. You can always get the latest from our editors via the built-in update feature - we are unique in providing this for FAA testing and it's particularly important now that the FAA is issuing more question updates more often than ever before
- Issue with low number of audio questions fixed