Farm animals for kids - free
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- English, Italian and Spanish languages.
- Large screen strongly recommended.
- There isn't child lock.
+ By wemotic
An educational game where your children can learn about farm animals.
Animal for Kids are Wemotic series of simple games perfectly fitted for children. Child friendly games are absolutely welcomed to the Androidverse. In the end, they'll be the Android users of tomorrow and touchscreens may be the perfect complement for their entertainment and early education.
In fact, the games featured in Animals for Kids aren't anything new, but technological versions of classic games instead. Painting games and so on. Two cute robots guide the child along the activities proposed and give rewards as the game advances in the form of actual photos of the chosen animal. If the child pays enough attention, he will hear the real sounds (moos, chirps, whatever) and will learn a lot of obvious stuff about them (e.g. the cow can be milked, what did you expect? It's a game for children!). There are also some peppered advices for mum and dad.
Overall, it feels as the developer has taken care of every aspect of the game. There are three languages available, so it can be useful for families with more than language or for those interested in their children get used to another languages other than their own. Activities can be timed. What we really miss is a child lock or whatever so your son can't call unintentionally to God knows where or erases something he shouldn't when you are not looking at him.
This free version comes with three animals. If you upgrade to the paid version you get access to all fifteen the whole game has.
"Farm Animals for Kids - Free" includes 3 animals to try it before you buy the full version of game.
Farm Animals for Kids has 15 animals to play with, in a set of activities which lets the child:
- know individual animals listening to the descriptions of the robot We-MO and Ti-CA;
- Listen to their voice;
- Color them following their own imagination or according to a model and if he colors it correctly, the animal appreciate let him hear its voice;
- identify them among the others;
- discover their actual appearance by browsing specific galleries.
These activities come from a common educational objective shared among psychologists and educators with long experience. They have been selected to help pre-school children developing logical skills, associative memory and communication; children may have fun at the same time.
The same applications of the line EducAppy apply to parents who will always find:
- The ability to listen to the child's short descriptions in different languages;
- A timer to set the duration of playing time, so that children can do other activities during the day;
- A list of valuable advice about the way to go on learning experience in other activities with mom and dad at home and outdoors.
In Italian, English and Spanish too!
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!