Fishes Puzzles for Toddlers
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By romeLab
fishes puzzles for toddlers is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids! Play with fishes puzzles!
A lot of different puzzles and many fishes to keep your kid busy.
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and drag the fish on the right place
-interact with all the elements on the screen when a puzzle is solved
-when a puzzle is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours!
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
- high quality puzzle game for toddlers and preschool kids from ages 0 to 7 with very cute fishes
- Easy to use and control
- fun for children
- cute game sounds and gorgeous seabed
- Simple for toddlers and babies with increasing difficulty
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills by dragging and dropping puzzle pieces
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- a fun and animated underwater world!
- A lot of fishes puzzles! 18 in the FULL version
- more than 70 ocean creatures in the FULL version: seahorse, dolphin, octopus, sea turtle, sword fish, shark, whale
- randomly generated puzzles! this educational game will never get old!
- Does not require internet connection!
- Does not contain Advertising!
This is the FULL supported version,
If you want to try the FREE version go to
Fun and enjoyable to learn and play with great colorful puzzles, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational undersea puzzles for toddlers and young kids!!
Tags: rompecabeza del pez espada, 魚のパズル, modelos de rompecabezas de pez, 幼兒 魚, rompecabezas de 5 piezas para niños.
-ATTENTION: If on your android phone the game is not working, please send to the email support the model, Thanks