I test and try out a lot of preschool apps for kids 18 months and up. This is a good app with lots to offer young learners, (I would think 18 months through PreK). If you like and know Bugs and Buttons or the Injini Apps for children, then this follows the same pattern. Children discover colors, shapes, patterns, matching, and cause and response with this app. -by Gretchen V
Make fun more educational!Bugs and Bunnies is an uniquely styled collection of games and activities that are entertaining and educational.
Bugs and Bunnies take hot-air-balloon and travel among the 16 islands, floating in the sky. The App provides different environments:deserts, forests, snowy mountains, grass lands etc., and encourages children to explore and play. The app goes beyond simply great graphics and beautiful music by engaging children.
Through intriguing game play that progressively adapts to their skill level. Designed to be self paced, each activity offers simple visual instructions.
√ 25 different mini-games to play with
√ Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
√ Fun sounds and animations!
√ Fantastic original artwork!
√ Kid-friendly interface!
- No in-app purchases
- Trash classification
- Bugs fly in the jungle, while collecting stars
- Help a frog egg become a cute frog
- Match the different color wings for the windmill
- Feed the bunny based on the different fruit shape
- Grow 5 kinds of the plant
- Create and decorate a snowman
- Decorate a hot air balloon
- Classify firefly based on the colors
- Help the doggy make the fire
- Pretend to be the Santa Claus (St. Nick) separate the Christmas gift
- Memory match, help to rescue the bug and the bunny from the cage
• and more…
- Fine motor skills
- Math - Plus
- Math - Minus
- Memory and Match
• and more… (All starfall Wordaliens are animated.)
If you like Bugs and Bunnies – try our other kids' apps!
- Farm School
- Earth School
- Buttons and Bubbles
Want to learn abcs? Help kids learn to read and it's education!