The most complete revision app for core GCSE Science -- with illustrated study units, structured exam-style questions, model answers, search function, bookmark function, glossary ....
* Covers every major board’s Science 'A' specification – AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* 20 study units help you to re-learn and test all your core science, via short learning points and structured questions (with separate answer screens)
* hundreds of illustrations and photos aid self-teaching, making this a complete revision guide in your pocket.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators – the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* The Glossary and Search add further value – dip in and brush up on Science ‘A’ whenever you want, wherever you have your Android device.
∼ Full Contents ∼
1 Keeping healthy
2 Control and coordination
3 Drugs and medicine
4 Adaptation and interdependence
5 Energy and biomass in food systems
6 Plant and animal waste
7 Genetics and inheritance
8 Theory of evolution
9 Fundamentals of chemistry
10 Key chemicals in our lives
12 Fuels and other hydrocarbons
13 Polymers and other modern materials
14 Plant oils
15 The Earth’s crust and atmosphere
16 Energy transfer by heat
17 Energy generation and efficiency
18 Electricity for everyday use
19 Waves and the electromagnetic spectrum
20 Earth in the Universe
Tags: gcse biology revision guide , free gcse science course materilas blogs , gcse science revision guide , gcse english , interactive book gcse , science psychology