10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Designmate
‘Genetic engineering’ makes you understand the:
• Use of various tools used in genetic engineering
• Sequential steps of production of rDNA
• Benefits of genetic engineering
Catering to curriculum requirements of 'Secondary School' scholars, ‘Genetic engineering’ is an exciting assortment of:
• An informative animation
• A concise and explanatory text section
• A challenging quiz section
• An instructive weblink section
• A stylishly designed image section
• An explanatory glossary section
All in all, an immersive app with useful information at your fingertips. Download ‘Genetic engineering’ now and boost your grades!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
Keywords: dna,gene,cell,cloning,medical,protein,rna,clone,mutation,technology,eureka.in,biology,education,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
Tags: genetic engineering phone.