GeoFlight Europe: Geography
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By TopoMonkey
Can you name all 43 countries? How about 95 big cities? Could you correctly guess the names of 43 capitals?
GeoFlight Europe is a fun, addictive, challenging and educational geography game that will push your brain to its limit! Soar through the sky and learn the names and locations of countries, cities and capitals in a game like no-other!
This fun learning experience will teach you everything you need to know! Say goodbye to boring quizzes and say hello to a better and interactive way to learn! Increase your speed and fly to the correct locations - will you make it there in time?
So jet off on an airborne adventure in three exciting game modes:
1) Practice Mode
Learn the countries, capitals and cities in Practice Mode and improve your knowledge of the countries!
Race against the clock and name as many destinations as possible in Timerace. Get hints to help you along the way and work your way up the leaderboard - can you achieve the top spot and beat your friends’ highscores?
3) Multiple Choice
Take up the challenge and give as many correct answers as possible in the Multiple Choice Questions mode!
GeoFlight Europe is designed for the whole family! Whether you are a geography-geek or a rookie - GeoFlight Europe will be fun, entertaining and undeniably mind-bending!
- Award-winning geography game
- Fun, addictive and challenging gameplay for kids and adults alike!
- Soar past nearly 95 cities and 43 capitals in all 43 countries!
- Three exciting game modes to play: Practice, Timerace and Multiple Choice Questions!
- Play in English, Dutch, German, French or Spanish!
- No advertisements or in-app purchases!
Try our other GeoFlight Apps:
- GeoFlight USA
- GeoFlight Canada
- GeoFlight Spain
- GeoFlight France
- GeoFlight China
- GeoFlight Germany
- GeoFlight Netherlands
- GeoFlight Belgium
Tags: topo europa, jogo educativo paises e capitais aplicativo, geoflight europe hd.
- Fixed a bug that caused answers in the multiple choice questions to appear twice.
- Updated translations