500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Tribal
This innovative app supports personal preparation, enables just-in-time learning and enhances productivity in the field when connectivity is limited.
• Checklists to assist preparation or facilitate job completion
• Library with ebooks and expert video interviews on relevant topics
• “How to instructions” such as short animations of emergency medical procedures
• Interactive learning activities to test skills and knowledge
• Short training courses
• Networking tools to uniquely capture new business contacts
• Health protection tools to help keep you safe- Learn about malaria and set malaria med reminders
Global MedAid is a U.S. military research and development program managed by the Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC) located at the U.S. Army Medical Research & Materiel Command (USAMRMC), Fort Detrick, Maryland.
This App is part of a collection of open source mobile technology tools that collectively offer a comprehensive toolkit for humanitarian and disaster relief work.
For now, access to this app is limited to partners of the Global MedAid project. You will not be able to access the app without a registered user ID provided by the project.
For further information on Global MedAid, please visit us at http://www.globalmedaid.com