HP 48 GX emulator for android.
- 128 K internal RAM.
- 128 K card in slot 1(can be merged).
- 256 K card in slot 2 (can be changed when calc is turned off 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 K)
Changing size loose all content of card in slot 2
- Automatic save and load of state.
- Load and save objects to/from stack level 1 (Objects are loaded and saved from/to '/sdcard/go48gx/files').
- On kitkat device import/export is now at /Android/data/o2s.emul.hp48gx/files instead of /go48gx
- Speed from x1 up to x10.
- Clock synced with android.
- HP82240 printer.
- Sound support for BEEP command (broken on android 4.3 see https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=58113)
Avoid checking 'force gpu rendering' in developer option in android 4.x prefs, this leads to graphic problems.
On S5 devices, long press the right hardware button to get the menu.
See www.hpcalc.org/ for programs. Be careful between S and G version of programs.
Tags: go49g , go49g megaupload , go48g , how to install go41cx? , app go49g , searchdroid48 clock , hp 51g