GoGo Japanese language school2
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Giving you the easiest for the listener to understand Japanese. And also giving you the polite options with native Japanese pronunciations.
• I can't understand it.
• Do I have to learn it by heart?
• How do I say this politely?
• Could you help me fix the sentence if I made a grammatical error?
• Excuse me, I'd like to return to our lesson.
• Is that formal or informal?
• Please change the subject.
• What's the difference between A and B?
• Is that expression informal?
• Please teach me how to count.
• Could you speak a little slower, please?
• Does this sound childish?
• Could you write down the phrase you just said, please?
• I've never heard that.
• I'll look it up for next time.
• I can't concentrate on anything.
• I can't express myself very well.
• I want to make a reservation for the next class.
• I'm sorry, I'm late.
• How long have you been a teacher?
• What are the hard parts of being a teacher?
• How did you become a teacher?
• When do you think is the best season in Japan?
• I seem to have come up against a wall in my Japanese studies lately.
• What level do you think my Japanese is at?
• Could you recommend any books for studying English?
• What do you think is the most important part of language study?
• I don't even know how to say it in my language.
• There was a big traffic jam.
• I had to work overtime.
I'm busy at the end of the month.
japanese, japan, nihongo, learn, kanji, hiragana, katakana, japon, japoneses, japonesa, useful phrase
Tags: love school2 前編.
-Add "Choose from list" button
-Add "Save and exit" function
-Add "Back to saved point" button
-Add "See other series" button