Alright, so you bombed that last exam. You know from your syllabus that you have two exams, three quizzes, and five homework assignments left. The problem is that exams are worth 70% of your grade, quizzes are worth 20%, and homework is worth 10%. Can you still make that A at the end of the semester?
This app will tell you what, as a student, I have always wanted to know as I got back some of my grades. Simply type in your class' grading scheme with all anticipated assignments (your syllabus usually tells you that you will have x amount of tests and whatnot).
Note: Future assignments that do not have grades yet should be kept "blank."
- Able to save multiple classes.
- Supports weighted average calculation.
- Supports classes with summated point schemes.
- Save grading schemes as templates! Template files can be given to friends so that they do not have to create the class themselves.
- Templates can be edited as text files for quick corrections.
- Add or subtract points from final average
- Specify target point amount OR percent for sum-based classes
I have created this app in hopes that it will be useful for students like me. This app will ALWAYS be free and I strongly value any community input to improve it as soon as possible. If you would like to see features, have trouble, or have anything at all to say about this, please provide feedback... I'll listen!
Check out more information on our Facebook Page! (Click on the Developer's Website link)
Version 1.1 includes a few usability and UI tweaks. A bug fixing a crash was also fixed.
Text should now be easier to manipulate as the majority of "preset" text has been replaced with "hint" text, meaning you do not have to clear the text before typing what you want.
This version is just an in-between... the next version is coming soon with added functionality!