1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Wonderful graphics
- Entertaining and perfect for training the mind
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Play the different mini-games and let your kid train his skills
Grandpa's Workshop is the sequel of the Grandma's Garden game, an educational game for kids from 2 to 6 years old that is full of mini-games that can help your children train a different skill every time.
In Spot the difference, you need to tap the one that's different from the others. There are many other activities where you need to cut the board into halves, measure boards, select the tool that's need it, count groups, solve puzzles and even paint a stool. That list of activities cover a wide range of skills like memory, observation and maths.
Noodlecake Studios Inc is the developer of Grandpa's Workshop and many other excellent designed games. This one's graphics are outstanding and very detailed, you feel like you're there helping Grandpa.
In a nutshell, this is a great game for kids, entertainment and good for their mind at the same time, with a wonderful design and very pleasant character.
SEVEN ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES!
1. Spot the Difference. One of those tricky tools is sillier than usual... can you spot the one that is different?
2. Board Fractions. Let's cut the board into halves, thirds, or quarters and count how many pieces we have!
3. Measuring. Zippy the tape measure is stretched out so that you can measure the board! How long is it?
4. Select the Tool. Grandpa needs a screwdriver to finish this project. Can you hand it to him?
5. Number Groups. We'll need 4 springs to finish up this project... which jar has 4 springs?
6. Puzzle Fix-Up. Oh no! Grandma's plate is broken! Let's piece it back together.
7. Paint the Project. Grandpa just built this stool... what color will you paint it?
- Number groups (quantities, numeral recognition): 1-12
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, blue, pink, black, gray
- Measuring: measure items in units 1-12
- Vocabulary: pliers, hammer, c-clamp, tape measure, broom, saw, screwdriver, wrench, level, oil can, dustpan, bucket, paint brush, bolt, nut, spring, tack, nail, screw, washer, ruler, jigsaw, safety glasses, chisel, gloves, trowel, drill, sawdust
- Fractions: halves, thirds, quarters
- Spacial relationships (puzzles)
- Observation skills (spot the difference)
Grandpa's Workshop was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents for children ages 2 through 6.
If you choose to allow your children to use your device, we recommend that you keep your device in a protective cover and supervise your children at all times. :)
1.0.2 - Fixed crash for users with Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
1.0.1 - initial release
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
My one year old just loves this app. He learn so much in a sort time.
I can open it, it's just a black screen. Then it freezes. Not worth it to buy waste of money. I'm a little upset, paid for it, to get nothing in retern.
I liked it enough to get it on both my iPhone and Android tablet but the video shorts and ability to control the painting are only on the iPhone and not the Android. Fix it for 5 stars.
My kids like the interactive play
My kids like the interactive play
My grandson loves this app. Very easy to use and very interactive. Thanks
Great game. My little girl is 3 and loves this game. Very interactive and educational.