Graphing Calculator by Mathlab
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : Calculator
- It does whatever you may need
- Smooth UI
- No complaints
+ By Mathlab Apps, LLC
A comprehensive scientific calculator app
Yes, your droid comes with a calculator and you might even already have an additional calculator app. However, if you are surviving high school or are in any scientific degree in college, those toy calculators aren't enough. You need to solve quadratic equations and polynomials and vectors and matrixes and draw graphs and all that odd Math stuff we mere mortals can't understand. Perhaps you need to save it all and bring it with you to your PC.
Graphing Calculator is an insanely complete app, thought for helping any need any algebra student may need. It also comes with a smooth interface and a supporting website and email address.
This free version is ad-supported and can't be run offline.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
Function range on graphs
Quadric 3D graphs [PRO]
Functions min(), max(), gcd(), lcm(), mod(), round(), ceil(), floor(), trunc(), enter from latin keyboard.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
As soon as I opened it it said this app is not installed. When I know it was!
That's good. This program when i use feel convernien.
Kind of "cool"...
Works like a charm
I was able to make a flower in the graph mode and other structures in this application. I recommend this to other people in college or some that just like math.- Franco
Use this daily for online school. It never fails.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!