Graphing Calculator by Mathlab
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : Calculator
- It does whatever you may need
- Smooth UI
- No complaints
+ By Mathlab Apps, LLC
A comprehensive scientific calculator app
Yes, your droid comes with a calculator and you might even already have an additional calculator app. However, if you are surviving high school or are in any scientific degree in college, those toy calculators aren't enough. You need to solve quadratic equations and polynomials and vectors and matrixes and draw graphs and all that odd Math stuff we mere mortals can't understand. Perhaps you need to save it all and bring it with you to your PC.
Graphing Calculator is an insanely complete app, thought for helping any need any algebra student may need. It also comes with a smooth interface and a supporting website and email address.
This free version is ad-supported and can't be run offline.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! $5.99 in-app upgrade to PRO. Contact us if you need multiple licenses for a school or organization.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Inequalities solving and graphing.
Setting for white graph background.
Potential to be an awesome calculator, however the need for Internet just for usage is very frustrating. With so many great, free calculators on the market, I can't justify keeping this app..sorry mathlab
Only calculator I use.
Took a second to orient myself. Works well and looks great. Free mode on school wifi solves my problems with access.
Wonderful way to keep up in math class. So many options and its free!
There is very little you can do with a higher end graphing calculator that you can not do with this and this is much more user friendly.
Easy To Use. No more wasting money for complicating graphing calculators.
I use this Mathlab product as my quotidian calculator, even though it is far more capable.