Graphing Calculator by Mathlab
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- It does whatever you may need
- Smooth UI
- No complaints
A comprehensive scientific calculator app
Yes, your droid comes with a calculator and you might even already have an additional calculator app. However, if you are surviving high school or are in any scientific degree in college, those toy calculators aren't enough. You need to solve quadratic equations and polynomials and vectors and matrixes and draw graphs and all that odd Math stuff we mere mortals can't understand. Perhaps you need to save it all and bring it with you to your PC.
Graphing Calculator is an insanely complete app, thought for helping any need any algebra student may need. It also comes with a smooth interface and a supporting website and email address.
This free version is ad-supported and can't be run offline.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! $5.99 in-app upgrade to PRO. Contact us if you need multiple licenses for a school or organization.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Logarithms with arbitrary (positive) base, enter base in square brackets, log[2+2](4).
Setting to hide function keys (sin, cos...), makes number keys larger.
- Hebib Y. Downloaded 3d ago
- cinds14 Downloaded 4d ago
- Josenildo L. Downloaded 4d ago
- Fernando B. Downloaded 1h ago
- Matej Č. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Celine C. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Luis Gerardo F. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Arthur A. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Khossain S. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
Wow no complains, it has helped me sooo much, I love that it also has logs and In. Thank u thank uuu!!!
It's getting sine cosine and tangent problems wrong. Am I doing something wrong?
If you have trouble with a math problem then this is your calculator
I think it's a great app, never failed me.
Better than I could've ever hoped. Now if I can only convince my professor to let me use my phone for exams...
Very flexible but a bit of a learning curve