Graphing Calculator PRO/EDU
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- It does whatever you may need
- Smooth UI
- No complaints
+ By Mathlab Apps, LLC
A comprehensive scientific calculator app
Yes, your droid comes with a calculator and you might even already have an additional calculator app. However, if you are surviving high school or are in any scientific degree in college, those toy calculators aren't enough. You need to solve quadratic equations and polynomials and vectors and matrixes and draw graphs and all that odd Math stuff we mere mortals can't understand. Perhaps you need to save it all and bring it with you to your PC.
Graphing Calculator is an insanely complete app, thought for helping any need any algebra student may need. It also comes with a smooth interface and a supporting website and email address.
This pro version comes free of ads and can be run offline.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
Try free version first.
* Store often used constants, functions and expressions in a library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Inequalities solving and graphing.
Setting for white graph background.
This app is the business!! What else can be said.
I'm wondering why in a such complex and powerful app there's no build in integration, boolean algebra .. etc ,, etc. Other than that, It's a great app that proves useful, except for the obvious lack of integrals that would make it more complete and far more superior.
It does everything I need. I no longer carry a separate calculator.
Well worth the price. Does much more than dedicated graphing calculator costing ten or fifteen times as much. I would recommend it for anyone who hasn't already purchased a graphing calculator.
For my purposes (at the moment) this app beats wolfram alpha as you can store constants, display multiple equations, and no Internet connection required. Don't get me wrong though, wolfram is awesome too!