Graphing Calculator PRO/EDU
100 - 500 downloads
- It does whatever you may need
- Smooth UI
- No complaints
A comprehensive scientific calculator app
Yes, your droid comes with a calculator and you might even already have an additional calculator app. However, if you are surviving high school or are in any scientific degree in college, those toy calculators aren't enough. You need to solve quadratic equations and polynomials and vectors and matrixes and draw graphs and all that odd Math stuff we mere mortals can't understand. Perhaps you need to save it all and bring it with you to your PC.
Graphing Calculator is an insanely complete app, thought for helping any need any algebra student may need. It also comes with a smooth interface and a supporting website and email address.
This pro version comes free of ads and can be run offline.
Graphing calculator with algebra. Essential tool for school and college. Replaces bulky and expensive handheld graphing calculators.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Try free version first.
* Store often used constants, functions and expressions in a library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Logarithms with arbitrary (positive) base, enter base in square brackets, log[2+2](4).
Setting to hide function keys (sin, cos...), makes number keys larger.
I purchased this app and it is certainly my fav. Calculator app. I wish however that the calculator worksheet would allow for inlining graphs. Also it would be nice to allow the user to supress answers on the fly not just by using a menu option. For examp
This is just excellent. Well worth the very reasonable price.
The only disadvantage is a price)
If we can plot points using a table to draw on the graph like a real graphing calculator, instead of just putting in the equation, then that would be much better. There are questions that the points were given but I can't seem to find how to plot it in wi
Awesome. Does things no other calculator does. Factors quadratics, solves systems, write your own functions, and pretty fractions and root format, it really can't be beat.
i like it!
Easily one of the best apps I have ever bought. Completely worth the meager $5. Great job and thank you for this app. I look forward to future updates.