With the most graphing features on Google Play, this integrated scientific/graphing calculator is exceptionally easy to use. You don't have to switch between scientific and graphing modes or switch from different types of graphs. It also has the capability to calculate complex numbers in any form and show the result in all different forms. Whether it's a function, parametric equation or a set of points through which you want to find and pass a polynomial function, this powerful graphing calculator automatically detects the type of expressions, and if necessary, for convenience, appends a default interval to function and parametric expressions and graphs on that interval using Cartesian or polar coordinate systems. You can change the endpoints of the interval. Examples:
• Function: f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
When you select the polar coordinate system, the graphing calculator automatically replaces all x's with θ's and graphs on the default interval (0, 2π) if no other interval is specified..
• Parametric: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma -- no enclosing parentheses around x(t), y(t) .
• Point set: 1,2; 2,3; π/2,(2+3)/2; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y; -- also note that you can use numeric expressions for the coordinates.
• Graph unlimited number of functions, parametric curves and point sets (scattered plot) simultaneously with this easy-to-use graphing calculator.
• Graph using polar coordinate system too.
• Calculate all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click.
• Calculate the points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• Calculate symbolic derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph them.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric equations.
• Calculate definite integral, area under (or enclosed by) the graphs of functions (or parametric curves) and arc length in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Curve fitting with polynomials (a feature unique to this graphing calculator) and linear regression line (when plotting a point set).
• Choice of scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Calculate expressions containing complex numbers, such as, (1+2i)^i-3∠(π/4) with this integrated scientific / graphing calculator. The result is given in standard, polar and other forms.
• Choice of background color for the calculator.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Power functions x^p, E(p)
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD, DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma function Γ and Psi function Ψ
• Absolute value and step functions, round, floor, ceil
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error touch the ? mark; this intelligent graphing calculator gives you feedback by precisely indicating the error
Units converter for converting units of mass, length, time and many more.
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction of this Graphing Calculator.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can request a full refund by emailing the developer (just write "Refund", and state your purchase number and date of purchase) within a week from the time of the purchase. A full refund will be issued via Google Wallet once your email is received.
Tags: graphing calculator , mathlab graphing calculator apk , graping caculator , graph calc apk , symbolic calculator 下载 , scientific calculator touch , mathlab graphing calculator , graphing calculator 1.3.1 apk , scientificcalculatorsecondfunction