4000+ Vocabulary Flashcards for entrance exams such as GRE, SAT, PSAT, ACT, & GMAT.
Preparation study guide for College entrance exams. Learn more than 4000 vocabulary words for GRE, SAT, PSAT, ACT, & GMAT exams (English). The Top 4000 GRE/SAT Vocab Flashcards are study guide which reinforces knowledge and skill requirements that can help prepare you for exams.
Learn GRE Vocabulary in a painless and efficient way.
* most common GRE words with meaning and examples
* traditional word cards
* Excellent word search facility
* Words are randomly presented on the screen.
* You can choose the words starting from a alphabet or you can seach from search screen to master the GRE Vocab.
This is a great Vocab builder to improve your vocan for exams such as GRE, SAT, PSAT, ACT, & GMAT. and let you learn on the go.
TAGS: GRE, SAT ,GMAT, Flash Cards, Words, Word Lists, tests, Sentence Completion, Quant, Quantitative, Maths, MBA entrance exams, Vocabulary Builder, GRE words, SAT words, Vocab FlashCards, Vocabulary ,GRE Vocab, Flashcards.
Vocabulary builder, Vocabulary, English Vocabulary, Vocabulary Worksheets, Vocabulary Words, Vocabulary Activities, Vocabulary Flashcards, Vocab, Vocabulary Strategies, Increase Vocabulary, GRE Vocab
Features of GRE/SAT/GMAT Vocab FlashCards :
1. Root Words - Upto 4000 roots with example words(Very useful for GRE GMAT SAT & CAT aspirants).
2. A huge collection of powerful and important words(very helpful for students appearing for GRE, SAT, GMAT, CAT, etc.)
3. A great tool for GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, SAT, MBA, CAT and other Competitive Exams aspirants for preparing English Vocabulary/English Wordlist.
4. Very useful to learn GRE vocabulary/GRE wordlist/English Vocabulary/English Wordlist
5. PowerVocab is specifically helpful for students of SAT, GRE, GMAT, and ASVAB, who are looking to substantially enhance their vocabulary into top tier. This app lets you build a lifelong critical skill without paying thousands of dollars.
The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are both essential in getting into competitive colleges. Our online games are great tool to help you refresh and enhance your vocabulary and prepare you to get that great score on either exam. Have fun, enjoy, and good luck!
SAT vocabulary testing is assessed in several sections of this pre-college exam, although none of sections fall under the actual heading of 'vocabulary'. The College Board SAT, which was first introduced in the U.S. in 1901, has undergone name, grading and category changes several times in the past one hundred plus years.
SAT vocabulary proficiency comes into play in two sections that make up the SAT exam, critical reading and writing. Adequate reading comprehension depends quite a bit on the reader's ability to determine the meaning of unfamiliar words from the context in which they're found.
The designers of the test know that if a student is going to do well in college that they must have a reasonably good command of English vocabulary. Otherwise, they will be handicapped when it comes to reading through the various textbooks and communicating their thoughts and ideas fluidly.
It's important for high school students planning to take the SAT test to start building their vocabulary early on, as this isn't something you can do overnight. One of the best ways to do this is to read, read, and read. Read fiction, non-fiction, newspapers, magazines, online, etc. When you run across words you don't know either look them up immediately or jot them down and look them up later. Spend some time on this EVERY DAY. Make it a habit.
GMAT mark is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®. GMAC® does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with my web site.
Tags: flashcards for vocabulary pre entrance college exam