10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Email: direct link to Griffith’s student email login page.
- Maps: scalable maps with augmented reality, "places" and "tours" features that provide information and directions to places of interest on each campus.
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Net Quota: students and staff now have up-to-date access to their account details and monthly Internet usage.
- Learning: a mobile friendly interface for using Learning@Griffith to access on-line course material.
- News: browse and search Griffith news feeds.
- Directory: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email or place a call, find directions to their location and save contact information to your phone’s address book.
- Events: provides compiled event information from a range of university calendars.
- Timetables: search or browse through your class and course timetables.
- Courses: Access info about available programs and courses (degree finder).
- Study 2015: Considering joining Griffith? - All the info that a future student will need.
- Transit: Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information sourced directly from Translink web site.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Video: access Griffith's official YouTube Channel.
- ITunesU: connect to Griffith's iTunesU presence and access a range of podcast and streaming material.
- Emergency: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Performance & stability enhancements
- Updated Maps and Places info (new buildings)
- Social News feed
- More elegant interface & current branding.
- Added Courses feature
- Added "Study 2015" feature for future students
- Added "International" feature