- This is an unofficial game guide walkthrough of the game;
- We do not own 'Guide for The Sims 3 Prima' nor we are associated with it;
- The copyrighted material in this app is allowed by the COPYRIGHT LAW: FAIR USE;
- All trademarks, logos, and images are property of their respective and rightful owners;
- Any content will be removed if asked by the legal owners.
This is not a game, but only a guide to play the game and it needs an internet connection to work.
This guide is not authorized or created by the authors or legal representatives of the game guide for which this guide was made for. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines please contact us (by email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss.
In addition, there are a number of interesting and new features which reflect much of our lives in the real world. The Sims allows you to purchase laptops, own multiple vehicles and best of all, live out 60 possible human traits. Neat!
Customisation of your Sims character also scores several points in Sims 3, as you continue to sport various hairstyles, accessories and clothing. To say the least, it's even better than owing the former episode of Sims 2 and its expansion pack. Just this feature alone gives The Sims fanatic gamer every excuse to own the game from Electronic Arts.
In Sims 3, you'd be surprised of its new immense possibilities. For example, the Sims characters which you do not control are now capable of making their own choices. Ignore them just for a short while, and you'd soon discover that they've gone on to lives of their own. Hmm... just like real life as well, ain't it?