Happy Halloween Sound Cards
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Your children will thank you for this nice gift that can play in the company of Halloween cute characters drawn with a lovely graphics.
Happy Halloween Sound Cards of the EducAppy line by Wemotic is an application designed with parents and experts of childhood for children in pre-school-age. Your children can develop their language and have fun with amusing Halloween characters through the clear and challenging game mechanism.
Happy Halloween Sound Cards includes 10 typical Halloween characters: Black Cat, ghost, zombie, owl, pumpkin, bat, witch, vampire, mummy, skeleton.
The navigation is simple and designed for children, who may, at the touch of the character:
- Learn the names of each character;
- Listen to their “scary” voice, the giggles of witch or the black cat's Meow;
- Listen to the names of the characters in seven languages: English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Taiwanese to familiarize with the different pronunciations.
The entertainment experience continues on appsandgamesforkids.com, where you can download cards to print, paint and stick them in the bedroom! All available Cards are free, so enjoy it!
The proposed activities are the result of an educational objective shared among psychologists and educators with an extensive experience, and are designed to entertain children in preschool activities. At the same time the application supports the development of cognitive skills, logical thinking, language and communication, memory, concentration, creativity and knowledge of the environment.
The families in all applications of the EducAppy line will always have:
- The ability to let their children listen to the different elements in different languages;
- A timer to set the duration of playing time, so that children will spend all the activities of daily living in a balanced manner.
Tags: halloween sound school, qr code for happy halloween.
Recently changed in this version:
Happy Halloween Sound Cards - EducAppy line - by Wemotic.
For more info http://www.appsandgamesforkids.com/