1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Klwinkel.com
2. The app has five(5) main screens:
- Main Menu
- List with all homework assignments, sorted on date, with counters for the amount of homework not "done" yet.
- List with all Exams, sorted on date,
- Timetable for the current day
- Timetable for the current week
3. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
4. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
5. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
7. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
8. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
9. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
10. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Tags: homework, ihomework, best homework, homework apps, homework widget, homework для андроид, homeworks andorid, yasp, homework qr, homework taking.
+ After silent-mode, original ringer mode is restored
+ Solved crashes when starting the app from the widgets
+ New navigation-drawer (slider-menu) and overal UI update. (7.8)
+ Special thanks to EmeraldTimer for help with the new app icons. (7.8)
+ Several bug fixes (7.8.1)
Some lists where this application appears: My essential apps.