10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By campusM
iLancaster provides a wide range of Lancaster University services, resources and information at your fingertips - whenever you want them, from wherever you are.
Profiles are available for Lancaster University students/staff, for prospective students attending Visit Days, and for guest users.
Features for student/staff users include:
• Answers – access a mobile version of LancasterAnswers to get answers to your Lancaster IT and student services questions.
• Bus Timetable (Lancashire & Cumbria Services) – locate the nearest bus stop to your location or the stop of your choice, and see when the next bus is due.
• Emergency – see emergency contact information, available from the home screen.
• Events – see extra-curricular and social events of interest to Lancaster students and staff.
• Finance – check the status of your Lancaster University finance account.
• Fire Safety – see fire safety information for students on campus.
• Laundry Rooms – check the availability of washers and dryers in laundry rooms across campus.
• Library and OneSearch – search the library catalogue, see and renew your library loans, and check the status of your library account.
• Locations – find and locate rooms, buildings and other locations on a campus map.
• LUFix – report a fault in your room, or around campus.
• LUMES – complete your module evaluations from within iLancaster.
• Moodle – access your Moodle files and discussions; plus, File Manager stores your downloaded resources.
• MyAccount – see information about your University Account.
• News / Events – opt in to news feeds to access the latest information from Lancaster University services and groups.
• PC Availability – find the nearest available PC in open access PC labs across campus.
• Pocket Guide – see information about Lancaster University services and facilities.
• Rail Times – link to live rail times for Lancaster station.
• Sports Centre – manage your Sports Centre bookings, and see the availability of sports facilities and activities.
• Staff Directory – search the Lancaster University directory for staff email addresses and telephone numbers.
• Survey – access current iLancaster or University surveys (only visible when surveys are available).
• Timetable – see your course and exam timetables.
• Wind Turbine – see information about energy generated by the University’s wind turbine.
• Lancaster students and staff – when registering, select the ‘Student/Staff user’ profile, and log in with your University Account username and password.
• When launching the app for the first time, please be connected to Wi-Fi as this downloads the campus maps and other information.
iLancaster will have ongoing support, and will continue to develop in response to users’ needs.
iLancaster has been produced by Lancaster University using the campusM Mobile Platform. When registering and using iLancaster, your credentials are passed directly to Lancaster University and not shared with any third party.
Tags: ilancaster, luma lancaster, ilancaster#, lancaster university wifi, lancaster university winet, luma, luma app lancaster uni.
- Responsive Homepage
- New Search Screen - covering Pocket Guide, Locations, File Manager, Alerts
- Auto-Update of Maps, Locations, Pocket Guide & Resources on WiFi
- New Updates Screen
- Locations UI Redesign