Explore the fascinating world of biological macromolecules:
iMolview lets you browse and view in 3D protein and DNA structures from Protein Data Bank. Search for proteins like 'insulin' or 'thyroid receptor' in PDB or simply type pdb code the search bar. Information associated with each molecule in these databases is also at your fingertips. Sync and view your own structure files via iMolview folder on your sdcard. Molecular view can be customized with a rich set of molecular representations (wires, balls-and-sticks, space filling, ribbon diagrams, molecular surfaces) and various coloring schemes. Select residues, atoms or chains and color or change their representations individually. Set 'inertia' to the maximum and let your molecule spin in 3D indefinitely.
Please write to support[at]molsoft.com with any problems so we can follow up with technical details.
Recently changed in this version:
Release Notes Version 1.1
* Added molecular surface (skin) support
* Added "Color Skin By Contact"
* Added "Select Neighbors" button
* Added "Select All" button
* Option to color text sequence by 3D
* Added 'Filter Selection' menu to filter an existing selection by various properties
* Added 'off line' information about PDB entry (References/Quick Info). (Note, that works only for newly loaded PDB objects)