Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call into AccountAuthenticators.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Send SMS.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.apps.googlevoice.permission.RECEIVE_SMS
- - com.google.android.apps.googlevoice.permission.SEND_SMS
Displaying 3 of 18 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on October 7, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed