IUP Mobile connects you to Indiana University of Pennsylvania with personalized information, news, and events.
IUP Mobile 2.0 has been completely rebuilt, with a new look, faster response, and new features to offer a better experience on your phone or tablet. Log in with your IUP Network ID—the same as MyIUP—to access an improved interactive map, MyIUP integration, better coverage of athletic events, links to IUP on YouTube and LinkedIn, and many other improvements throughout the app.
- My Schedule: Your daily class schedule directly with locations and times. You’ll never be late for class again.
- Directory: Search the IUP directory for students, faculty, and staff. Call or e-mail right from the app.
- Departments and Offices: Contact info for IUP departments, colleges, and offices. Call, e-mail, or get directions right from the app.
- My Grades: View your midterm and final grades.
- MyIUP: Sign in to stay updated with your MyIUP account.
- My Advisor: View your advisor’s e-mail address, phone number, and office location.
- Campus Maps: View an interactive map of IUP’s three campuses. Search for buildings and get directions.
News and Events
- News: Stay current with the latest news on campus.
- Events: View a variety of events by day or month, including student events, performances, athletic events, and academic deadlines.
- My Advisees: Faculty members can stay in touch with their advisees by having student contact information at their fingertips.
- My Class List: View the names of students by class.
- Alumni Connections: Find alumni events in your area, and stay connected with the latest news through Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Social Media: Now it’s easier to keep in touch with IUP while you’re on the run with direct feeds from all of IUP’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- IUP Athletics: Get scores, news, and schedules for Crimson Hawk sports, athletes, events, and more.