Iuvo (pronounced "yoo-voh", Latin for "help") is a free, beautiful, and informative-yet-simple app that aims to help college students track the progress of their degree plan and ultimately, their college career. Iuvo was designed and created from the ground up by a college student FOR college students. With Iuvo, students can now enter their data from their degree plan and transcript into a single app and be informed with interesting data about the progress of their college career. Data such as overall GPA, GPA with transfer credit, degree plan completion, courses completed, hours completed, and grade distribution are all readily available and helps give insight to how well a student is doing in their classes. Iuvo aims to stand out when compared to other GPA calculators and similar apps. The design is bold and unique while the interface strives to be as simple as possible so that first-time users feel right at home when starting to use Iuvo.
- Attractive design and simple user interface.
- Flexible degree plan system: Just about any degree plan can work with Iuvo.
- Organize your courses with groups and semesters in order to better match the structure of your degree plan.
- Make changes to your degree plan on the fly.
- Stay up to date with your GPA, degree plan completion, and grade distribution.
- Hide courses that you have taken from your degree plan.
- Exclude courses (such as transfer credit) from your GPA calculation.
- Change the GPA scale to match your institutions' GPA scale.
- Backup your degree plan database to your SD card.
- Restore your degree plan using a database from your SD card.
Bug reports and feedback are always welcome! Thank you for your support!
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- New design changes:
- - Simpler and easier to read font.
- - Degree plan structure slightly compressed, resulting in less scrolling.
- - Removed profile info; isn't used for anything.
- - 'Me' tab updated to display more info.
- - Improvements to add semester and course pages.
- - Scrollbars enabled.
- Fixed a few display issues on lower resolution screens.
- Improved course add/edit layout.
- Updated help information.
- Some minor bug fixes.