iWKU is your easy mobile guide to information about Western Kentucky University. iWKU is a suite of apps that gives you instant access to campus maps, building information and operating hours, contact information, the course catalog, libraries, news, events, and more. Current students can access quick information about Dining Dollars and their Course Schedules.
With iWKU you can...
· Access your course schedule to quickly look up information about classes you are currently enrolled in. View course times, locations, instructors, & even quickly bring up the syllabus.
· Manage your netID, 800#, and TopperMail usernames and passwords via your mobile devices. Lookup your login ID's and create or reset passwords and pins.
· Look up times labs, dining, and residence halls are open using the maps app.
· Use the Lab Traffic app to see how many computers are in use at any lab on campus and quickly check printing allocation.
· Stay healthy with information about health & wellness at WKU.
· Get to the services you need with quick links to TopNet, Blackboard, and TopperMail.
· Search for student, faculty, staff contact information with the Directory app. Store contacts, send email, or call directly.
· Use the Courses button to search the course catalog for current and future semesters.
· Find your way around campus with the Maps app, where you can search for building by name and find your way from here to there. You can also look up times labs, dining, and residence halls are open.
· Use NextBus to quickly find the next bus up the hill or to south campus.
· View how many meal plans, big red dollars, & dining dollars as well as lab printing allocation you have remaining with the Dollars app.
· Connect with WKU on your favorite social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
· Quickly access WKU emergency alerts, the WKU police, and local health services information using the Emergencies App.
· Get up-to-the-minute campus information, sports, and activities on the News, Athletics, and Events apps.