10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Japanese Class contains a complete offline written Japanese course, together with interactive vocabulary and grammar exercises.
Great support when you learn Japanese. Easy to practice your vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
This total course covers the following content:
* All tenses
* 1500+ words, sorted into different categories such as food and transport
* 12 grammar articles: Hiragana, Katakana, Particles, Adjectives, Verbs, Counters, Numbers, Dates, Te Form, Existential Verbs, and more.
* 125 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Support for Kana, Kanji, Romaji(from Vocabulary, bring up menu, and press Vocabulary Settings to change writing display).
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The first strength of this app is the extended content. No other Japanese app offers this much for the same price.
The other strength lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The app also offers audio for all the vocabulary and useful phrases, but in order to enable this permanently, a voice needs to be bought from the third-party voice provider Svox. However, a free trial of this voice is enable for one month. When the voice is installed and enabled, an additional listening exercise becomes available as well.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now.
If you are serious about learning Japanese, this app is for you.
Note: If you have problems with the audio, please read
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
Recently changed in this version:
Better text to speech integration on many devices.
Improved listening exercise.
Better formatting of vocabulary.