Japanese JLPT Words (N1 - N5)
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Of course, you can use my app even if you don't study for the exam! It's perfect for vocabulary review and can help to memorize kanji.
It contains vocabulary for all levels - JLPT N1, JLPT N2, JLPT N3, JLPT N4 and JLPT N5.
You can mark words as:
* favourite - you can choose to use only favourite words during the quiz,
* blocked - excluded from the quiz.
You can test yourself using a configurable quiz to learn the Japanese language quicker. The options allow you to select:
* JLPT level,
* whether use all words or favourite words only,
* English to Japanese or Japanese to English quiz,
* entry type: multiple choice using buttons or text entry,
* script used to display questions and answers (kanji, kana, romaji),
* number of questions,
* how learning progress is used to select words for questions.
The application tracks your learning progress and displays it against each word. To make your learning easier, words that you know less are selected more often for questions in the quiz. You can also filter the dictionary of words by learning progress and JLPT levels as well as hide and show translations.
You can back up your progress as well as your favourite and blocked words and restore into a different device. You can do that using Dropbox (if you have an account) or SD card.
Permissions required by JLPT Words:
- Full network access – used by Dropbox back, statistics, and ads.
- Modify storage – used by SD card backup.
Vocabulary list is based on http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ (used with permission).
The application is ad supported.
JLPT Words uses Google Analytics (www.google.com.au/analytics/) to gather anonymous statistics about the application usage, users' handset and country. No detailed information about location is gathered. The statistics help me to understand how the application is used and make it better.
Tags: script jlpt japanese, jlpt dictionary, ja sensei 2.0.1, aedict, script jlpt, jlpt learning, jlpt.
* Minor corrections and improvements.