The interpreter has been tested with earlier smartphones running Android 2 (Froyo) and with newer tablets running Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Bug reports and feature requests can be sent to email@example.com . The screenshots 1-3 show the interactive interpreter in action.
The screenshots 4-6 show an example application that makes use of the embedded interpreter. The interpreter.apk cannot be directly embedded. One has to obtain interpreter.zip from the web site at http://www.jekejeke.ch/ to be able to compile the application.
There is also the Jekejeke Prolog development environment for Android which features a debugger. For the moment it can only be downloaded from the web site. On the web site one finds also Swing versions of both the Jekejeke Prolog runtime library and the Jekejeke Prolog development enviroment.
Tags: jekejeke prolog apk, laufzeit bibliothek, jekejeke prolog.
Release 0.9.12 (January 2., 2013):
- Read/write persmission for external storage.
- Automatic discover of class paths and capabilities.
- Fixed a stack overflow exception during execution.
- Fixed a options menu invalidation issue.
- Settings don't work with Jelly Bean 4.2 multi user.
- Froyo keyboard hides the text input line sometimes.