Jordan Valley District Library now offers a MOBILE APP for devices which connect to the internet. With JVDL Mobile, you can instantly tap into library resources, at anytime from anywhere. Library information is just one click away with the mobile app and it delivers a complete new level of efficiency for the user.
This app will allow you to search our catalog, place materials on hold, renew materials you have checked out, and view most account information.
Check the calendar of events for upcoming programs, services and displays.
Find the library's hours, address, closed days and other information.
Download books, audiobooks, music and videos directly to your device or search our databases.
Jordan Valley District Library MOBILE APP features:
1. Catalog Search - Just type the first few letters of two or three words and search results will begin to appear. For example, if you're looking for books by Ernest Hemingway, just type "er hem" in the catalog. Once you find the title you're looking for, you can place it on hold right from your device.
2. My Account - Manage and view your account including placing holds, renewals, and fines.
3. Library Locator - Find the location of the Library, hours of operation, and contact information.
4. Events - Anytime, anywhere access to our calendar of events.
5. Book Look-Enter or scan the ISBN barcodes of materials you find in stores to see if we have them in the library. If we do, you can place a hold on it right from your device.
6. Electronic downloads - One click access to download electronic books, audiobooks, music and videos through Overdrive.
7. Databases and Resources - Enjoy easy access to our many resources, including Mango, Michigan Legal Forms and more!